By Apolinary Sobieszek (auth.), Dr. David Raeburn, Dr. Mark A. Giembycz (eds.)
1. gentle Muscle Myosin: Molecule Conformation, Filament meeting and linked Regulatory Enzymes.- 2. Actin and Thin-Filament-Associated Proteins in gentle Muscle.- three. present thoughts on Mechanisms of strength new release in airlines soft Muscle.- four. Phosphoinositidase C, Inositol Polyphosphates and strength new release of airlines soft Muscle.- five. The Intracellular Calcium shop in airlines delicate Muscle.- 6. present innovations on Mechanisms of strength upkeep in airlines gentle Muscle.- 7. Diglyceride, Protein Kinase C and strength upkeep of airlines delicate Muscle.- eight. resources of Activator Calcium for strength iteration and upkeep of airlines tender Muscle.- nine. G-Proteins in airlines delicate Muscle.- 10. Cyclic AMP and the keep an eye on of airlines tender Muscle Tone.- eleven. Myosin Dephosphorylation as a Mechanism of rest of airlines gentle Muscle.- 12. Cyclic GMP and the keep an eye on of airlines delicate Muscle Tone.- thirteen. Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases in airlines delicate Muscle.- 14. Modulation of Agonist-Stimulated Phosphoinositide Turnover in airlines delicate Muscle via Cyclic Nucleotide-Dependent and self reliant Mechanisms.- 15. airlines gentle Muscle Cells in tradition.
Read or Download Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
Howard C. Thomas In basic matters the regulatory gear of the immune method allows responses to overseas antigens yet suppresses these directed to "self' elements. Autoimmune sickness happens as a failure ofthis procedure both because of a main disorder within the regulatory equipment (primary autoimmunization) or as a result of a transformation within the antigenicity of the tissues (secondary autoimmunization).
Pulmonary Deposition and Retention of Inhaled Aerosols is worried with the respiration deposition and retention of inhaled aerosols, beginning with preliminary consumption and concluding with occasions that precede pathological tissue reaction, drawing both upon either the actual and organic features of the topic.
This quantity - Waves in Geophysical Fluids - comprises prolonged models of the lec tures that got at a summerschool in Centre foreign des Sciences Mecaniques (CISM), Udine, Italy, through the week of 11-15 July 2005. the topics of the varsity coated: the formation of the very lengthy tsunamis, the a lot shorter rogue waves occurring at the sea floor, very huge oceanic inner waves and, eventually, inner tides and sizzling spots within the ocean.
- Sustainable strategies for managing Brassica napus (oilseed rape) resistance to Leptosphaeria maculans (phoma stem canker): Under the aegis of a European-Australian workshop held at INRA, Versailles, France, in association with the EU SECURE project (QLK5
- Radiative Energy Transfer. Proceedings of the Symposium on Interdisciplinary Aspects of Radiative Energy Transfer
- Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and the Outer Solar System
- Test Booklet for Essentials of Psychology. Houston/Bee/Hatfield/Rimm
Additional resources for Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation
61. Noiman ES. Phosphorylation of smooth muscle myosin light chains by cAMP-dependent protein kinase. J Bioi Chern 1980; 255: 11067 - 70. 62. Tashiro Y, Matsumura S, Murakami N, Kumon A. The phosphorylation site for casein kinase II on 20, OOO-Da light chain of gizzard myosin. Arch Biochem Biophys 1984; 233: 540-6. 28 A. Sobieszek 63. Edelman AM, Lin W-H, Osterhout OJ, Bennett MK, Kennedy MB, Krebs EG. Phosphorylation of smooth muscle myosin by type II Ca2+ jcalmodulin-dependent protein kinase.
Correlation of enzymatic properties and conformation of smooth muscle myosin. Biochemistry 1983; 22: 4580-7. 68. Ikebe M, Kortez J, Hartshorne OJ. Effects of phosphorylation of light chain residues threonine 18 and serine 19 on the properties and conformation of smooth muscle myosin. J Bioi Chern 1988; 263: 6432-7. 69. Cross RA. Smooth muscle contraction. What is \OS myosin for? J Muscle Res Cell Motil 1988; 9: \08-\0. 70. Sobieszek A. Cross-bridges on self-assembled smooth muscle myosin filaments.
Mechanism of smooth muscle myosin phosphorylation. J Bioi Chern 1985; 260: 15988-95. 93. Reisler E, Smith C, Seegan G. Myosin minifilaments. J Mol BioI 1980; 143: 129-45. 94. Ebashi S. Regulation of muscle contraction. Proc R Soc Lond B 1980; 207: 259-86. 95. Sobieszek A, Small JV. Regulation of the actin-myosin interaction in vertebrate smooth muscle: activation via a myosin light chain kinase and effect of tropomyosin. J Mol BioI 1977; 112: 559-76. 96. Sobieszek A. Steady-state kinetic studies on the actin-activation of skeletal muscle meromyosin subfragments.
Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation by Apolinary Sobieszek (auth.), Dr. David Raeburn, Dr. Mark A. Giembycz (eds.)